Santiam Hospital & Clinics Foundation was established in March 2022 to develop funding strategies to enable Santiam Hospital and Clinics to thrive, innovate, and grow. We are a 501 (c) (3) corporation. Our goal is to support the Hospital & Clinics to:
- Provide access to healthcare where people live, work, and play;
- Stay current or ahead of people, process, and technology innovations and best practices;
- Realize the vision of an independent, rural healthcare system model that is patient centric and sustainable.
We have been blessed with strong support from our local community and our staff in our very first full year.
Through continuous community engagement and tremendous support from our staff, we can ensure that the patient centric care you have come to experience will remain a fundamental driving force that delivers the “Care” in healthcare at all eleven of our clinics and our Hospital.
Your support will allow us to purchase state-of-the-art equipment, expand hospital facilities, and retain the talent that makes Santiam Hospital and Clinics.
We invite you to look further at how our donors are building the health of our community, and how you can join in the effort.
Current projects and initiatives include:
- Funding our Emergency Department Expansion; and
- Build out our “Areas of Greatest Needs” endowment.
Thank you in advance for your consideration in joining our donor family.
Did you have a remarkable patient experience at Santiam Hospital or at one of our Clinics?
If so, you might want to consider recognizing that caregiver who made your experience remarkable with a donation to the Santiam Hospital & Clinics Foundation in their name.